Display listings from specific category (or categories) by using a full-features filter widget.
This plugin is the perfect choice if you want to fill the home page or any sidebar with organized listings and split them into sections, and displaying them into grid mode , list mode, or even a slider.
- Filter ads by category or listing Tag widget
- The Widget is packed with lot of options.
- Slider , Grid or list View, all come with backend settings.
- Horizontal or Vertical Slider.
- A link to view more ads (Good for SEO interlinking).
- Customized grid blocks by adding the rating and the favorite options.
- RTL Ready.
- Very light weight plugin
How to use
- Set the title of the section (block of listings).
- Set the number of ads to show.
- Shortcode enabled to display ads into inner pages/posts
- Select the category (or categories) to pick the ads from.
- Select the type of ads (order): Featured ads, Latest ads, Random ads or by name.
- Set the number of the ads/grids to show per row.
- Set the view mode: Grid view, List view or Slider.
- Sort ads randomly or by date.
- Set a “View all” button with an option to paste a custom link.
- Click Save the widget.
- You can display as many custom widgets as you want , on the home page or any widget area (sidebar).
- Each view mode has its special options within.
- You can use this plugin on as many websites as you want.
- The plugin works perfectly with Vantage 4.x.