Allow users to display your website’s coupon listings into their own websites and blogs using a customizable widget.
– FeedPress for Clipper helps you to promote your website, linking it with tens, hundreds or thousands of blogs and websites that they display your listings within.
– The users can search for coupons by keywords and/or categories and they can customize the widgets settings to display the resuts onto their websites.
– FeedPress for Clipper is packed with a PayPal donation option so you easily can monetize your website or you provide this as a free service (optional).
- _For the admin (YOU):
- RSS to Content converter
- Display coupon listings into external websites and blogs
- Promote your website
- Users’ websites and blogs don’t have to be based on wordpress. yep. static ones work too.
- An option to display featured coupon listings only
- Limit how many coupon listings to display per widget
- Extensive admin panel
- Advanced or Basic mode
- Donation ready (customizable options)
- SEO: Place a clean link in the bottom of the widget to increase high quality backlinks
- MU and clipper 1.5+ compatible
- Compatible with all Clipper child themes (Koupon, Discounty and Flatter)
_For the users (Your website users):
- Filter by coupon listings’ categories, stores and/or keywords
- Limit coupons or show all
- Scrolling content or not
- Horizontal or vertical scrolling
- Responsive widget option
- Color schemes customizer
- Size controller
- 8 Predefined styles
- Live instant widget preview
- Easy to use, no techies required
_How to use:
It’s so easy to use:
- Set ad keyword and/or coupon categories
- Customize the widget.
- Copy and paste the generated code into your web page.
Dedicated support | We take huge pride in our customer support and how it has differentiated us from the competition.We have a support team located 3 countries in just about every time zone and try our hardest to ensure support responses within 24 hours.
Suggestions and Feedback | Our best ideas come from your suggestions so we take feedback seriously. If you have an idea or want to make a suggestion please let us know.
New feature updated after version : 1.0.8 (12th Aug 2018)
- Banners display for all pages by default, there is no option to hide banners for specific pages.
- Ignore/hide banners display for specific pages — NEW option added on banners add/edit page settings.