The DesignerPress plugin helps to redesign your ClassiPress theme without use of any child theme or any additional CSS file changes. As per the options given in the plugin, it will take immediate effect. Changes like background image, background color, font/title color, menu settings, ad post form, ads detail page and many more….
User-friendly and easy to use plugin settings from the admin side. Enhance your site’s design to make it look even more attractive which in turn will drive more revenue.
To set your site like our demo site?
— Please get copy the backup code from plugins/designerPress/sample-data/sample-data-version-04.txt
— Go to wp-admin >> DesignerPress (left menu) >> Backup Settings >> paste your copied backup data to “Upload/Restore settings backup” and PRESS “Restore Backup” button.
— All settings will be set as per backup data you have inserted.
- Re-design ClassiPress theme easy.
- No need of child theme or any CSS code file change.
- No need to hire designer.
- Save designer hiring cost.
- Attractive and user friendly admin settings.
- Get backup your settings for future update/usage.
- Sidebar Left & right Options.
- Body background settings option with different features.
- Wide and Boxed (site look) layout options.
- Menu style, background image & color options.
- “Post An Ad” form design setting options.
- Ads detail page design setting options.
- listing page, home page, detail page and all other page changes.
- Compatible with ClassiPress 3.5+.