Protect your WordPress site from spam registration. Confirm Email requires new users to confirm their email addresses.
Having so many spam registrations? Tired of getting fake users with fake emails? Good news! Confirm Email will solve your problems. Confirm Email will send a confirmation email and the only time it will actually “create” the account for the user if the email address is confirmed.
Confirm Email integrates seamlessly with AppThemes registration system and uses all native registration hooks which allows all your current customization and plugins to the registration work.
- Sends confirmation email upon registration.
- Requires from users to confirm email address before they can login on site.
- Disallows users with not confirmed email from resetting password.
- Adds an option to resend confirmation email.
- Admins can see not confirmed users in ‘wp-admin’ on separate list.
AppThemes Product with Custom Login Pages Support (see FAQ)